Hotel + panoramic cable car
Visit one of the most emblematic natural areas of Andorra with the Tristaina cable car, located in Ordino-Arcalís.
Summer is the time to enjoy the mountains, and we want to make it easy for you to do so, whatever your fitness level. With the Tristaina cable car, the ascent to Coma d'Arcalís becomes a panoramic ride, during which you can admire the landscape and enjoy incredible views. Once you reach the Coma, you have a wide range of possibilities for excursions for all levels:
- Tristaina solar viewpoint: the newest viewpoint in Andorra (opened in summer 2021), with stunning views over the valley and the Tristaina ponds. From La Coma you can get there on foot, or take the Creussans chairlift, suitable for people over 1.20m, which is included in this offer. Once at the top, you will only have to walk for about 10 minutes with hardly any gradient to enjoy postcard-perfect landscapes.
- Tristaina Lakes: an easy hike, suitable for families. It has very little gradient and in half an hour you will reach the first lake. From there, you can walk to the other two lakes or simply enjoy the lush landscape that surrounds you. If you go up to the Tristaina viewpoint and walk down, you can reach the lakes on the way down.
- Tristaina Peak: ideal route for hikers, who from the Tristaina lakes will find the signs to the summit at 2878m altitude. The route is about 7.5km long, with almost 700m of difference in altitude, with some aerial sections not suitable for beginners.
- Hiking following the ski slopes, to enjoy the nature, the orris and other excursions such as the Cataperdis Peak, the Tristaina Peak, the Port del Rat.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation at the Golden Tulip Andorra Fénix 4* hotel.
- Option of breakfast and/or dinner, according to the diet you choose at the time of booking.
- Free entrance to our Spa & Wellness, only for bookings made through our website. Reservations must be made in advance at reception.
- Forfet Gold: Tristaina cable car + Creussans chairlift: ascent + descent. Ascent and descent pass with the Tristaina gondola lift, departing from the Hortell sector in Ordino-Arcalís, and the Creussans chairlift, departing from La Coma. Cable car opening dates: from 23 June to 11 September, from 9am to 5pm (opening and closing dates subject to possible variations).