Hotel + Cross-country skiing in Naturlandia
Get started in Nordic skiing or improve your technique!
Package with hotel in the centre of Andorra + ski-pass for cross-country skiing in Naturlandia, class and equipment included.
This offer includes:
- - Accommodation at the Golden Tulip Fenix Hotel 4*
- - Free access to our spa (prior reservation at reception)
- - Option of adding breakfast and/or dinner to your stay
- - Ski pass for cross-country skiing in Naturlandia. The resort (at an altitude of 2050m) has 15km of perfectly signposted cross-country skiing tracks, with options for all levels. From green and blue tracks for beginners to a 5.6km red track for more experienced skiers.
- - 1 hour of group class with a professional monitor, in the Prat de Conangle (initiation area).
- - The rental of all equipment for Nordic skiing throughout the day (skis, boots and poles).
- - Cross-country skiing takes place the day after the day of arrival, at Naturlandia elevation 2000 (Crta. de La Rabassa, km 16).
- - Cross-country skiing lesson times: Monday to Friday, at 9.30am or 3pm; Saturdays and Sundays at 10am, 11am, 12 noon or 3pm.
- - Free pass for children under 5 (born in 2014 or later) and over 70 (born in 1949 or earlier). Ask our reception team.
- - Free access to the spa limited to 1 ticket per person per day. Due to capacity restrictions by Covid, entrance is limited to 45 minutes per room and must be booked in advance (we recommend calling the hotel on +376 760760 to make your reservation). Minimum age: 5 years old.
- - Release 24h.